My office would be happy to help you commemorate a special occasion for you and your loved ones by requesting a Presidential Greeting from the White House for 3rd District constituents.
According to the White House Greetings Office guidelines, greetings are available for the following:
- Birthdays - 80 years or older
- Anniversaries - 50th anniversary or above
- Births - born during the Barack Obama Administration
- Weddings - please wait to request until after the event
- Eagle Scout Awards and Girl Scout Gold Awards
Please make your request at least 3 weeks prior to the event in order to allow the White House sufficient time to process your request.
You may send requests for Presidential Greetings to my Washington D.C. office.
WASHINGTON, D.C. OFFICE
2304 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515